In a competitive environment all organisations need to convey a first class professional image. It is essential for professionals to communicate in a concise, correct and appropriate manner. Inaccurate or ambiguous writing can be both costly and damaging. Writing skills are therefore paramount when presenting information that must be persuasive and effective. Delivering a presentation with confidence requires skills, professionalism and confidence. Successful presenters can deliver a persuasive and convincing presentation with style and impact, and as a result achieve their desired response.
- Understand and apply the principles and techniques of effective writing in plain English
- Analyse, edit and summarise key elements of your document to sharpen your message
- Use various writing and thinking techniques to save time and increase the likelihood of success
- Make polished and powerful presentations using voice, tone and body language
- Deal confidently and competently with awkward situations and difficult questions.
- Overcome nervousness, negative feelings and anxiety
- Make more effective use of visual aids and multimedia technology
A three day skills program designed to enable delegates to plan and prepare a business project, implement and monitor the project and successfully close out the project. Utilising active learning techniques, the delegates learn the Project Management Body of Knowledge PMBOK concepts and principles of project management through the participation in a business game.
On completion the delegate is able to begin operating in a project environment by understanding the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) terminology used and interpreting and explaining fundamental concepts of project management.